Handy Person - Focus on Grounds
10 hours a week (the pattern of working will be agreed with the successful candidate)
42 weeks a year (term time + 4 weeks)
Grade 3 Point 3 – 4 £4,862 - £4,895 (actual salary)
We require a dedicated person to complement our successful site team as Handy Person who will focus on caring for our grounds, this may include carrying out minor repairs and making suggestions on the continual improvement of our grounds.
- We are looking for someone to complement and support our existing site team who is:-
- Committed to teamwork maintaining high standards of Health and Safety
- Inspiring with a ‘can do’ attitude and initiative as a team player with excellent communication
- Have experience in DIY / practical skills
- Determined to care for the site and maintain the grounds throughout the seasons
- Enthusiastic, adaptable with a good sense of humour
- Able to relate well to both adults & children alike
We can offer you:-
- A happy, supportive and motivated team environment
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Access to training and professional development
- A pleasant working environment
Visits to site are welcome. Please contact the business manager to arrange one at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms are available to download from the website
Closing date: We reserve the right to close the vacancy on the appointment of a suitable candidate.
Interview Date: To be confirmed
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. As part of the application process, social media checks will take place. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant.