30 hours per week (8.30 – 3.30)
Grade 7 (39 weeks per year-term time plus 1wk)
Starting Date: Wednesday 24th August 2022
We are looking to appoint a permanent Cover Supervisor. This post involves supporting groups, individuals of all abilities and deliver intervention support packages to enable every child to achieve their very best.
In return, we will provide excellent training to equip you to further enhance your subject knowledge
We are looking for someone to join us who is: -
- Adaptable and a team player
- Patient and caring
- Enthusiastic, with a good sense of humour
- Well motivated and able to use their initiative
We can offer you: -
- A happy, supportive and motivated team environment
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Access to training and professional development
- A pleasant working environment
Closing date for applications – Sunday 3rd July 2022
Please forward completed application forms to email@example.com
Previous applicants need not re-apply.
Interviews to be held – Tuesday 5th July 2022
Please see Job Description and Specification for details of qualifications required
We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to suitable references and relevant checks.