1:1 Teaching Assistant
We are looking to appoint the following posts
1:1 Teaching Assistant until 8th July 2022 – 15 hours per week
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 11.30pm
Grade 6 (39 weeks per year-term time plus 1wk)
Salary £6,802 pa
This post is to support a pupil in Foundation Stage 2 (4+) with communication, understanding, social & emotional needs. They are in receipt of funding to successfully integrate them into the Foundation Stage. The successful candidate will work under the guidance of the SENCo, Specialist teaching service and classroom teacher to assist with teaching and learning and associated activities in accordance with school policies and procedures.
Closing date for applications – Midday Monday 25th October 2021
Interviews scheduled – Tuesday 2nd November 2021
If you have not received an invitation to interview by 27th October, unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
Starting Date - To be discussed at interview
We are looking for someone to join us who is:-
- Adaptable and a team player
- Patient and caring
- Enthusiastic, with a good sense of humour
- Willing to undertake training.
- Well motivated and able to use their initiative
We can offer you:-
- A happy, supportive and motivated team environment
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Access to training and professional development
- A pleasant working environment
In return, we will provide excellent training to equip you to further enhance your subject knowledge
Please email completed application forms to:- email@example.com.