First aid and Pastoral Support
We are looking to recruit a permanent First Aid and Pastoral Support member of staff to work alongside our experienced pastoral team.
They will be working as part of the pastoral care team supporting pupils’ health and safety needs during the school day. In addition they will provide a pastoral administrative service promoting positive relationships with parents, external agencies and colleagues.
Training will be given to support the needs of the school.
Applicants will need to be:-
- Patient and caring
- Adaptable and a team player
- Enthusiastic, with a good sense of humour
- Willing to undertake training in Pastoral and First Aid skills
- Well motivated and able to use their initiative
We can offer you:-
- A happy, supportive and motivated team environment
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Access to training and professional development
- A pleasant working environment
This post is permanent starting as soon as possible.
Grade 6 £10.20 per hr (£13,040pa)
Post: 28.75 hrs per week Monday - Friday 8.45am – 1.30 & 2.00 - 3.00pm
(39weeks per year-term time plus 1wk)
Closing date for applications – Monday 26th April midday
Interviews scheduled – W/B Monday 3rd May
Please complete an application form, attach and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
Battling Brook Primary School, Frederick Avenue, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 0EX
If you have not received an invite to interview by Friday 30th April, then please assume on this occasion that you have not been successful in your application.
A current email and telephone number are essential.
This post will require an enhanced DBS, medical checks and be subject to satisfactory references.